Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 21: Anything

Want to dedicate this blog to my nephews and niece :)


David or Davicito like everyone calls him due to my brother being David, he is my first nephew. He's 7 years old. I gave him his first present and I think it was a toy or a pair of shoes well can't quite remember lol. I'm his godmother :D. He's the shiest of all, very adorable and with the most beautiful feelings... When he grows up he would make an amazing man.



The second oldest is tita, for Teresa. Daughter of my older brother David, sister of Davicito. She is my only niece and the most spoil of all for being the only girl. She is such a character!!! At school they call her "La Comadrita" because she won't stop talking to her friends. My sister in law, Elizet, says that she's like me and that she thinks she's going to grow up just like me :) Stubborn and conceited lol. I always wanted a sister and so when tita was born I was super excited to have a niece :D




An there is Moises a.k.a "Moisito" once again due to my other brother being Moises. The only son of my brother Moises so you can figure out that he's very spoil as well by him and my sister in law. He is very cute, I adore him. He looks a lot to my little brother Rene and so reminds me of Rene when he was little :) (and if you didn't know Rene is my baby, my little boy :) ). He's already using a laptop and knows how to find games on the web and no one thought him how to do that. Looking to be a really smart kid. Already giving a hard time to his pre-school teacher.


 Valentin is the third kid of my brother David. Unfortunately, have not had the chance to be around him a lot since I leave in Utah and my brother moved to California so its a long way to go all the way over there. Vegas is a lot closer and at least I go once or twice a year. The few times I have seen him he is adorable and such a cutie... (well that runs in the family... (conceited I know) oh well)... as I was saying he is very intelligent and because of him is that I want to learn sign language since he cannot hear and I want to be able to communicate with him.



The newest addition to the family is Rodolfo. My brother David's baby :). He was just born this year around March :S can't quite remember, sorry but haven't been keeping up lately. I still don't know him personally for the same reason that haven't been around Valentin. I hope next year I can make it to see him :D.


And so these are my little "angels", my 4 nephews and my niece as of today and as far as I know. You know with 5 brothers you never know if there's one out there that no one knows about lol. I think I'm very family oriented and when it comes to my family I give and do as much as possible for them. Whatever is in my power. And so I just need for my brother Oscar to have a baby but is a little impossible for now and that just leaves my two little brothers Rene, 11 and Maxi, 9 to have theirs.

Hope you enjoyed it because I did <3 I just wish I could spend more time with them at least see them a few times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment