Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 8: 15 facts about yourself


  1. I am very stubborn. Most people would call me a brat :S
  2. In love with shoes, that's my addiction. :D
  3. Make up is another of my passions. Even though i'm not a freak about wearing make up all the time I love to have tons of make up for when I do use it.
  4. Love to travel... could be traveling all the time if possible... LOL! If I reach the age of retirement I would love to spend the rests of my life traveling around the world with my partner.
  5. I have never broken a bone. I was a pretty calm girl when I was little even though I grew up with 3 brothers, mother was very picky with what kind of games I played and with you and where so I guess that's the whole reason I never end up breaking a bone.
  6. Well except that one time when I was 3 years old she allowed me to go to my dad's ranch with one of aunts and while there a truck threw a rock and it just happen it hit me on my left eyebrow, which left me a scar :( but thank God it did not leave me blind.
  7. I won't eat just any kind of food, especially anything that looks weird won't even taste. Very but veery picky with my food. 
  8. In the process of removing a tattoo with laser :D You know one of those things you do when your younger and than regret it LOL. Well I think I never regret anything that I do because at that time is what I decided to do and what made me be the person I am now but getting this tattoo was a bad choice hahahaha.
  9. I like scrapbooking is something I enjoy and it gives me peace doing. I wish I had more free time to actually start doing it. I've only done like about 2 or 3 due to time.
  10. I used to collect post cards, stopped for a while well maybe because I haven't been to any new places. I actually started to ask a few people that I know that's going to travel to send me or bring me back a post card.
  11. I love to dance and learning new steps. I think I started dancing before I could even walk :). Ever since I started kindergarden started dancing at school up to high school, which was an amazing experience. Had the chance to get to know great people and have an amazing teacher, oh how I miss those days. 
  12. I'm conceited... people have told me that ever since I can remember. Not something that bothers me though.
  13. Never lived in a city for more than 7 years, moved a lot. I hated but what can you do when your young, nothing! Which made me go to more than 11 schools so far.
  14. Another of my passions is purses...
  15. I'm a neat freak. I like everything to be clean and organize if not I get stressed out :S

No comments:

Post a Comment