Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 18: A letter to someone you miss

The person I miss without doubt is my little Renecito :(
Dear Rene:

It's been 11 years since you were born and became a huge part of my life. I still remember the day I gave you your first bath, your first birthday party, when you first started to crawl, walk and talk. You became my strength, my reason to keep going, my motive for life. Thanks to you I overcame so many obstacles. If something I regret in this life is moving away from you and missing from your daily life... like your first day of kinder garden or when you were chosen as the #1 in fifth grade and to be en la escolta :D... very proud of you papi!!! But I think that even with the distance even after you guys moved to La Villa I have always tried to let you know that I Love You and that you mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment