Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 3: About your friends




Wow talking about friends... When I think about friends there's a few people that come to my mind... First, Dalila, which I've known ever since I was inside mom's belly. We just lived a block away from each other back in Mexico and we always say we are cousins :D... Even though we went to different schools we always tried to be together outside of school. Now every time I go to Mexico I spend a lot of my time hanging out with her. Every visit is different and amazing. A whole new experience every time.

Secondly, Rocio, my high school friend!!! Went together to Prom lol... So many memories, like sleepovers, study times, clubs, movies, road trips, just chilling, eating, college, so so many. I remember we could spend hours in parking lots just talking about nothing and everything... I miss her so much, since she is in Vegas and I moved to Salt Lake City. We are not as closed as we used to due to distance but she is always in my heart. I love you, girly!!! <3
And there is Sarah, my BBF <3. She's amazing!!! I know I can trust her and talk about everything. There's no secrets or at least that's what I think so lol... I know I can count on her for anything and she'll always be there. I've only known her for a little over a year but that has been enough to know that she is a wonderful friend :)

There's also "la feita" lol a.k.a. Liz... One of the first people I met when I came to Utah. She's been very special ever since. We have been through a lot but still very good  friends and I adore her for who she is always happy and with an amazing attitude.

Can't forget Chiquita, my dog... lol She is a great companion and makes me feel better when I feel sad somehow she just knows how to. :) She is the best dog ever!

I could talk about 1 or 2 other friends but for now that's all :). As you all can see I don't have much friends... have lots of acquaintances but friends just few... I tend not to trust just anyone it takes a lot to get to that point and just one little mistake can throw everything away. A friendship is very important to me and is the base of a good relationship!

In a few sentences these are my friends, my close friends! <3
Now off to do some studying and tomorrow another blog :) Doing good Day 3 accomplished :D

No comments:

Post a Comment