Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 2: The meaning behind your name

Origin: Latin
Meaning: "noble"
Pronounced: pa-TRISH-ah

The Romans once were divided socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. To be patrician meant one was highly ranked, an aristocrat. The name became popular when it was used for one of Queen Victoria's granddaughters. It is also popular nowadays in Spain. Patricia has 21 variant forms...

On the more personal history of my name, Mom liked Patricia when she was younger and everytime she introduced herselft to a stranger she would say her name was Patricia. Once I was born since she liked it so much name her only daughter Patricia :)
I never complaint about my name, I actually like it <3

So, I think I am noble even though my friends call me "muñequita diabolica" which means "evil doll" because they say I am evil... lol
Origin: Latin
Meaning: "angelic"
Pronounced: an-JEL-ih-kah

Mom decided to give me a middle name, Angelica. Name me Angelica because of her sister Martha Angelica.


And that is the meaning behind my name... Now love me or hate me!!! :D


Now going to spent sometime with my babe before going to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment