![]() |
| Taken: 10/26/10 at 2:33pm with my IPhone :D |
Went to work. It was pretty boring because it was too slow due to snow here and there but it was a good day. Chatted with my babe for moments since there's tons of things to do at my babe's work so didn't want to bother :(
Took several pics in the restroom to upload for this challenge :)
Of course to cut down on the boredom used Facebook for a while :S nothing interesting. On the other hand too many spelling errors... which is annoying! Facebook should have spelling check so people could check their spelling before posting it...
Than I drove to the U (University of Utah) for my POLS 1100 class. Only stayed there for an hour because I promised my babe that I would leave early :)... When I pull my keys to start my car notice I did not have my car key :( so started looking everywhere for it and not only that it was snowing :( :( :( :(... after looking for the freaking key for more than 1/2 hour called my babe to pick me up. While I was waiting kept on looking freezing my ass outside and than I found the key :) Thank God!!!
When to Costco to buy cookie dough and a pepperoni pizza with my babe and Chiquita (my dog) :)
![]() |
| This is Chiquita my first pet <3 |
Now off to study for my marketing exam that have to present tomorrow and than to bed :S Good Luck to my self... lol
Day 1 Challenge completed!!!
Patricia <3


No comments:
Post a Comment