Friday, March 18, 2011

Survey

Well since I copied the 30 day challenge from Paloma thought I take this one as well... lol

A. Age:  26

B. Bed size:  Queen size... :p

C. Chore you dislike: Let's see definitely washing dishes 

D. Dogs:  Oh my little Chiquita... (my only dog ever :D )

E. Essential start to your day: a kiss from my babe

F. Favorite color: blue

G. Gold or silver: White gold or silver hahaha

H. Height: 5'2" (yeah shorty here)

I. Instruments you play(ed):  Once upon a time took piano lessons and played the guitar here and there with my uncles... don't know how to play any of them now :S...

 J. Job title:  Personal Banker :S

 K. Kids:  NONE :)

 L. Live:  Salt Lake City, UT

 M. Mom’s name:  Maria Guadalupe (Yes because she was born on Virgin Mary's B-day... go figure Mexican here lol)

N. Nicknames:  OMG... let's see most recently... muñequita, muñequita diabolica, flaquita, Patty, patito, lindura... and the list goes on and on...
 
O. Overnight hospital stays: none well I guess just when I was born...

P. Pet peeves:  People that can't spell correctly, ghetto, chew gun with their mouth open, no manners, bad teeth, etc.

Q. Quote from a movie:  "I only play women I would date" - Angelina Jolie.

We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. - from Sliding Doors

You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. - The Notebook

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings:  5 brother; 2 older and 3 younger

T. Time you wake up:  Weekdays at 6:00am, weekends it all depends

U. Underwear: sexy thongs ;)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I don't like any lol... well some but most of them I don't...

W.What makes you run late:  my babe takes for ever to get ready... :p

X. X-rays you’ve had:  don't remember I guess teeth and some other when I was younger

Y. Yummy food you make: mom's camarones a la diabla :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: all of them, don't have favorites hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment