Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 27: 10 of your favorite things

  These are some of my favorite things, not in any particular order :)
     
    Current boots
    But have to say that all my shoes :)
    I Love my shoes :D <3
     
                
                My camera
                Well since I love taking pictures of just about anything
                need to have my camera with me most of the time :)
                
                If there's something I use every day
                I would definitely say is my flat iron
                don't know what I would do without it :S
                 
                My Macbook Pro :D
                Love my Mac, it's amazing!!!
                 
                And of course my car...
                Can't leave without my car...
                 
                Oh my planner!!!
                Ever since I can remember I've had a planner
                Like being organized, even though nowadays you
                can use computers for this I still love having my planner :) 
                 
                How to go around without my purse...
                This is my current purse and one of my addictions



                
              My make up...

              My new cell phone :)
                
                Favorite cosmetic store :)
                I know it's not a thing but I love it :D <3...
                 
                These are my favorite things as of today :) Always change as time passes by so there they are... 

              No comments:

              Post a Comment