Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 25: Who would you invite to the perfect dinner party?

The perfect dinner party??? Well never even had a dinner party so let's see...

I would start by inviting an excellent chef to cook since I suck at cooking and if I want it to be perfect definitely don't want me cooking lol.

For me the perfect dinner party would be a family thing. Besides being a perfect dinner party I think this could also be the impossible dinner party :S So here it is:

My list would include my babe, babe's parents and sisters and from my side of course me, my parents with all of my 5 brothers with wife's and kids (but would hire a nanny to take care of the kids because can't stand kids running around all over :) ).

And that would be who I invite to my perfect dinner party.

Short, simple but complicated, impossible but perfect lol... That would be something interesting to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment